Career at EarthLink
We are approaching our vision to be pioneers and innovators of Internet services and technology solutions for the future. Moreover, about to achieve our mission by providing fast, flexible and accurate services to businesses, and leading our customers through changing technology world
We are looking for talented people to be part of our team and go along with our challenging journey.
Want to know more about EarthLink? See how we roll Life Inside Earthlink
Warehouse Counter Administrator
- Monitor warehouse requests inbox and Process Purchase requests timely and accurately.
- Process all purchase requests as per the specification timely and accurately.
- Manage the loading of all material requested as per the purchase list to ensure accuracy and speed meeting the business needs.
- Provide the finalized shipped list to the Warehouse Stock controller to ensure update entry in the system on daily basis ensuring accurate inventory levels at all time matching the inventory on hand.
- Carry out required administration for the transfer transactions and ensure timely and accurate handling of the transaction by the warehouse staff.
- Achieve all set standards for the delivery/ordering of all items of stock.
- Ensure the accuracy of paperwork at all times and all approvals are obtained before releasing merchandize from the warehouse.
- Manage claims and complaints ensuring the customer service practices are followed.
- Ensure timely handling for all discrepancies and complaints.
- To maintain a neat and tidy appearance at all times wearing company uniform
- BA in Business Admin or any related field.
- Preferable 1 Year experience in Admin Office Job.
- Microsoft Office (MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to multitask and handle accurately and timely entry of data.
- Adequate Knowledge in Inventory Control & Management.
- Adequate Knowledge in Planning of logistics and Distribution.