Career at EarthLink
We are approaching our vision to be pioneers and innovators of Internet services and technology solutions for the future. Moreover, about to achieve our mission by providing fast, flexible and accurate services to businesses, and leading our customers through changing technology world
We are looking for talented people to be part of our team and go along with our challenging journey.
Want to know more about EarthLink? See how we roll Life Inside Earthlink
Identity & Access Management Administrator
This position is responsible for documenting and administering the IAM infrastructure. And Provide guidance regarding changes to the directory schema & also manage the IPA/AD environments in accordance with the company policies.
- Monitor the phone calls and ensure the calls conversations follow the company standards.
- Monitor the ticket and ensure the ticket resolutions follow the company procedures.
- Monitor the employees’ performance and submit reports for any deviations.
- Report the mistakes in the tickets and call and employee performance.
- Define and implement processes that ensure the timely generation of KPIs (Key Performance Indicators).
- Develop own expertise by participating in on the job training programs and take part in special projects and assignments.
- Monitor regularly reports and statistics related to tickets on the system, customer complaints, and incidents according to a well-defined and strict escalation procedure.
- Conduct Calls Listen ins and system audits of all quality metrics to ensure quality controls are in place
- Follow up on all issues requiring escalation in tickets system, customer complaints, and incidents
- Write management/technical reports of Quality Assurance Issues.
- Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction through closure of customer complaints by following-up
- Document internal audits and other quality assurance activities deviations and submit management reports on regular intervals.
- Develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions for all quality assurance Audit points assigned.
Bachelor of Science in Computer/Telecom/Electrical Engineering or related.
1-2 years’ experience in a technical Support Performance/Project/Quality Management role preferably in ISP Call Center, Data center or NOC Environment.
- Good Command of English and Arabic- Written and Spoken.
- Good Command of Microsoft Office (MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint).
- Excellent understanding in all Business Operations.
- Must possess strong understanding of ISP networks and systems.