Career at EarthLink
We are approaching our vision to be pioneers and innovators of Internet services and technology solutions for the future. Moreover, about to achieve our mission by providing fast, flexible and accurate services to businesses, and leading our customers through changing technology world
We are looking for talented people to be part of our team and go along with our challenging journey.
Want to know more about EarthLink? See how we roll Life Inside Earthlink
Branding & Channel Communication Expert
This position is responsible for the branding strategy as well as channel communication and campaigns to build a strong brand awareness and recognition. This position is responsible for all branding activities, art work, campaigns content, advertising, marketing agencies relations, exhibitions, Press Relations ensuring effective ROI on all branding and communication activities.
Branding & Channel communication:
- Develop, implement and manage the Communications and Branding Strategy and measure the effectiveness of corporate branding initiatives and Service-level campaigns ensuring alignment to the organizational business strategy and goals.
- Ensure that all channel communication initiatives contribute to the overall top line growth of the organization by developing strategies that continuously acquire and retain customers.
- Implement industry best practices in corporate communications and brand management to enable building of a strong brand entity for the company.
- Conduct market research to gauge brand perception of the organization in the minds of the consumer and analyze the insights to improve upon branding initiatives.
- Provide inputs to the sales managers to develop the annual operating budget for the marketing activities and ensure regular monitoring of expenses to remain within budgets.
- Enhance the brand awareness and brand preference for company products and services.
- Design advertising campaigns using the approved Format & Artwork in coordination with Sales.
- Manage marketing campaigns including major product/technology launches, product promotions, and key selling period promotions designing tactical or strategic campaigns based on price changes or market changes.
- Supervise the design and development of marketing material for channel promotion activities and ensure distribution in all outlets and targeted locations.
- Track performance of the campaign initiatives on a regular basis and recommend changes in campaign methodology and material ensuring that promotions and campaigns are implemented in a quality oriented and timely manner to ensure targeted revenue and profitability achievement.
- Coordinate consistency of communication among all channels, retail outlets, online….etc.
- Plan communication activities keeping customer segment at the centre of planning process.
- Coordinate consistency of communication among all channels and ensure all communication follows CI of the company in coordination with Corporate Communication team.
- Serve as liaison with outside agencies on ongoing promotional campaigns.
- Coordinate with advertising and media agencies to drive innovative advertising campaigns as well as secure media space critical for campaigns.
- Minimize expenses on media and advertising related activities by having knowledge of current offerings, prices and terms of agreements of media and advertising agencies’ services.
- Provide ROI analysis on Marketing Communications and Branding initiatives through increase in brand loyalty among existing customers and addition of new customers.
- Manage media buying agencies and procurement of media space.
- Identify key media entities and liaise with key media representatives to ensure continuous positive presence of the organization’s brand through these entities
- Provide input for new products branding, merchandising design and product positioning of new products developed based on branding standards.
PR & Event Planning:
- Drive external communications and public relations of the organization in alignment with the overall corporate PR strategy and corporate communication team.
- Establish and nurture relationships with the media community, and actively lobby to ensure a sustained positive corporate reputation.
- Identify impactful Corporate Social Responsibility themes and coordinate design and implementation with the right mix of agencies in coordination with PR and corporate communication Department.
- Ensure creation of a consistent and positive reputation of the organization in media and among key opinion leaders in coordination with PR Department.
- Develop and manage segment specific public relations events, exhibitions and sponsorships in coordination with Public Relations.
- Coordinate with corporate communication when issuing press releases; write and distribute PR campaign briefs.
- Devise and participate in high impact events with the aim of increasing customer acquisition and enhancing brand preference.
- Coordinate with event management agencies to conceptualize and manage field marketing activities. Liaise with PR counterparts to ensure adequate coverage.
- Education: BA degree in Marketing, Masters is preferred.
- Years of Experience :A minimum 5 Years’ experience in ISP or Telecom CRM, Commercial or Marketing Management Field.
- Language : Excellent Command of English and Arabic- Written and Spoken
- Computer Skills : Excellent Command of Microsoft Office (MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint)