Career at EarthLink
We are approaching our vision to be pioneers and innovators of Internet services and technology solutions for the future. Moreover, about to achieve our mission by providing fast, flexible and accurate services to businesses, and leading our customers through changing technology world
We are looking for talented people to be part of our team and go along with our challenging journey.
Want to know more about EarthLink? See how we roll Life Inside Earthlink
Business Intelligence Specialist
Business Development and Planning
This position is responsible for transferring data into insights that can provide value to the business and our customers.
- Developing and managing business intelligence solutions for the organization.
- Providing reports through Tableau and other data reporting tools.
- Collaborating with team members for the purpose of collecting data and executing the company’s mission.
- Own, design, develop, document, and manage scalable solutions for new and ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, and dashboards to support business needs.
- Own and develop queries and data visualizations for ad-hoc, recurring, troubleshooting requests and projects, as well as for ongoing reporting by leveraging SQL, Paython, R, and Tableau skillsets
- Improve existing data processes and pipelines by implementing automation, data tuning and performance concepts creatively
- Use data mining, data modeling, data warehousing, and other analytical techniques to develop and maintain customer segmentation and predictive models to drive the business
- Design and drive experiments to form actionable recommendations. Present to business leaders and drive decisions.
Bachelor degree in Computer Science, IT, math, statistics, Engineering or any related field.
Years of Experience:
Minimum 3 years’ experience in business intelligence
- Aptitude in data analysis
- Knowledge about SQL
- Knowledge of data warehouses
- Data modeling, analysis & mining
- Programming languages such as Python and R
- Communication skills and critical thinking
- Database management and reporting
- Data governance & visualizations
- Evaluating BI software
- Monitoring data quality
- Proficiency in Tableau data visualization and analysis
- Proficiency on Microsoft Excel
- Statistical analysis