Career at EarthLink
We are approaching our vision to be pioneers and innovators of Internet services and technology solutions for the future. Moreover, about to achieve our mission by providing fast, flexible and accurate services to businesses, and leading our customers through changing technology world
We are looking for talented people to be part of our team and go along with our challenging journey.
Want to know more about EarthLink? See how we roll Life Inside Earthlink
Retail Shop Sales Officer
- Achieve assigned sales target for the shop in terms of revenue growth and customer growth.
- Handle sales inquiries and orders meeting customers’ demands.
- Handle networking in the area to ensure strong relations with the local community.
- Ensure high standard of customer satisfaction displaying friendly, responsive, courteous and effective communication to customer enquiries.
- Ensure the highest level of accuracy and professionalism is maintained when providing transaction, Sales inquiries, and orders to the customers.
- Maintain up to date knowledge in company products and services and maintain awareness of all promotions and marketing campaigns, communicating in a responsive manner to ensure the effectiveness of campaigns and promotions.
- Create sales orders and ensure all change requests by the customers are handled timely and effectively.
- Ensure all customer data is entered accurately in the system and full details is updated.
- Handle Answering the customers inquire regarding to sales issue via email or phone.
- Inform the A/R team to open new customer account when needed.
- Handle customer complaints and ensure all customer inquiries are handled accurately.
- Liaise between the customer and internal teams
Diploma in Business Admin or any related field.
Years of Experience:
2 Year Experience in retail sales.
- Fair Command of English and Arabic- Written and Spoken
- Basic use of Microsoft Office (MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint)
- Understanding of business products and services in the ISP industry.
- Business acumen and exposure to areas of the sales business model.
- The ability to work well in a dynamic, fast-changing environment that requires a multi-tasking with minimal supervision.
- Knowledgeable of the customers’ traditions, habits and build relationships and network in the area assigned to achieve sales targets.
- Strong interpersonal skills for interacting with employees and clients.
- Good organizational skills to balance and prioritize work.
- Must be self-directed and able to work independently.