Career at EarthLink
We are approaching our vision to be pioneers and innovators of Internet services and technology solutions for the future. Moreover, about to achieve our mission by providing fast, flexible and accurate services to businesses, and leading our customers through changing technology world
We are looking for talented people to be part of our team and go along with our challenging journey.
Want to know more about EarthLink? See how we roll Life Inside Earthlink
Sr.Quality Assurance Engineer
This position is responsible for conducting quality assurance audits in the organization including system or site audit as well as quality standards implementation across the organization. The position is also responsible for submitting findings reports and propose corrective actions and in some cases maybe involved in implementation and resolution of the deviation along with the head of the department.
This is a career growth position for the Quality Assurance Engineer where employee will work on auditing
Complex and more sensitive processes and process workflows ensuring analysis and finding root causesof process gaps, process deficiencies and propose improvements to the process to achieve efficiencies and productivity improvement.
Advanced Quality Assurance:
- Develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions for all quality assurance audit points assigned.
- Apply statistical tools and analytical tools to come up with findings related to process improvement.
- Review and report findings if quality process is not followed in the organization processes.
- Proactively identifies potential risks related to the process followed and services offered.
- Evaluate adequacy of quality assurance standards implementation across the organization analyzing from A system thinking perspective.
- Evaluate adequacy of quality assurance standards implementation for the process assigned.
Basic Quality Assurance:
- Conduct site visits and system audits of all quality metrics to ensure quality controls are in place and reduce any gaps in the process.
- Document internal audits and other quality assurance activities deviations and submit management reports on regular intervals.
- implement mystery shopping program, standards audit and submit results as assigned.
- Evaluate audit findings and implement appropriate corrective actions
- Ensure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements.
- Ensure ongoing compliance to government required service levels, government required processes.
- Receive from QC information in order to model information.
- Follow up on all issues requiring escalation in tickets system, customer complaints, and incidents according to a well-defined and strict escalation procedure.
- Write management/technical reports of Quality Assurance Issues.
- Highlight issues and gaps in quality assurance and quality control.
- Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction through closure of customer complaints by following-up with the concerned department.
- Follow planned and systematic follow ups and monitoring on the process and documentation procedures.
Education: BSc. in Telecom Engineering or any related engineering field and Certified Quality Engineer (desired)
Years of Experience: 3+ Years in Quality Field.
- Excellent Command of English and Arabic- Written and Spoken.
- Ability to handle complex data analysis and system tools.
- Technical knowledge of appropriate quality engineering related to ISP industry.
- Quality assurance tools audit.
- ITIL & ISO Knowledge and experience.
- Business Acumen in ISP industry in terms of full business cycle knowledge.
- Excellent understanding in all Business Operations.
- Experience working with Large Corporation Organization Cultures.
- Strong interpersonal skills for interacting with employees and senior management.
- Good presentation skills for educating internal clients on standards and business procedures.
- Good planning and organizational skills to balance and prioritize work.
- Excellent computer skills and experience using spreadsheet, software tools, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.