Career at EarthLink
We are approaching our vision to be pioneers and innovators of Internet services and technology solutions for the future. Moreover, about to achieve our mission by providing fast, flexible and accurate services to businesses, and leading our customers through changing technology world
We are looking for talented people to be part of our team and go along with our challenging journey.
Want to know more about EarthLink? See how we roll Life Inside Earthlink
Senior process development engineer
This position is responsible for implementing projects covering quality standards and reporting, process documentation, process optimization, ad hoc assignment analysis and resolution proposal and implementation.
This is a career growth position for the Quality Process Engineer where employee will work on documenting complex processes and process workflows ensuring analysis and finding root causes of process gaps, process deficiencies and propose improvements to the process to achieve efficiencies and productivity improvements.
Key Duties :
- Handle tasks assigned related to documentation of the departmental policies, list of processes, input and output.
- Review and analyse assigned processes and discuss them with the head of department.
- Ensure processes are well-connected and optimized inside the department across other departments.
- Propose new ideas, technologies, and tools to be adopted to enhance the performance.
- Study the existing efficiency and effectiveness levels of these processes and make recommendations for re-engineering the same basis market benchmarks and organizational strategies.
- Document detailed processes of assigned department and process workflows.
- Conduct detailed business process workflow documentation as assigned.
- Apply analytical and system thinking skills to identify process improvements and provide findings.
- Propose improvements in current processes through identifying process lags and areas of opportunities.
- Always looking at ways to reduce waste and increase efficiency
- Bachelor in Telecom Engineering or any related engineering field.
- 3 or above Years in Quality Field.
- Excellent Command of English and Arabic- Written and Spoken.
MS office skills :
- Excellent computer skills and experience using spreadsheet, software tools, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Special Knowledge :
- Ability to handle complex data analysis and system tools.
- Technical knowledge of appropriate quality engineering related to ISP industry.
- Quality assurance tools audit.
- ITIL & ISO Knowledge and experience.