Career at EarthLink
We are approaching our vision to be pioneers and innovators of Internet services and technology solutions for the future. Moreover, about to achieve our mission by providing fast, flexible and accurate services to businesses, and leading our customers through changing technology world
We are looking for talented people to be part of our team and go along with our challenging journey.
Want to know more about EarthLink? See how we roll Life Inside Earthlink
Software Design & Implementation
Acts as a Scrum Master for an agile project and independently coordinates a team with little or no supervision. Successfully delivers projects according to established scope, timeline and budget.
Key duties :
- Follow the company’s agile process and SDLC.
- Create a healthy team culture.
- Coordinate daily activities of colocated, remote or hybrid teams, sometimes even with external contractors.
- Analyze requirements and ensure that the project scope is correctly defined and complete.
- Maintain the consistency of and refine multiple project backlogs following guidelines, tools and templates (e.g., INVEST, user story format, acceptance criteria).
- Create project roadmaps and define important milestones.
- Organize project ceremonies such as project kickoff meetings and project retrospectives.
- Ensure projects are set up for success and implement Agile industry best practices, guidelines and standards.
- Plan sprints and define and control sprint and project scope, applying appropriate agile techniques.
- Facilitate feature and backlog item estimation sessions by applying appropriate agile estimation techniques.
- Identify, address and resolve team issues and impediments on time.
- Monitor project and team health by using agile methods (e.g., burndown charts).
- Manage the sprint backlog and implement change management best practices.
- Coach the team members and stakeholders regarding the agile project process.
- Provide feedback and contributes to performance assessments of peers.
- Report status to relevant stakeholders following standard procedures and company-wide KPIs and metrics.
- Coordinate with other teams and ensure dependencies and integrations are correctly communicated and managed.
- Evaluate and select new frameworks and tools for projects.
- Mentor and coach other project managers, hold one on ones and support teammates
in goal setting.
- Suggest improvements at company level and facilitate changes.
- Keep up to date with new approaches and frameworks in software project management.
● Over 4 years of work experience
● Advanced knowledge of software development processes (waterfall, agile)
● Advanced knowledge of agile methodologies such as Scrum or Kanban and agile development roles and responsibilities
● Advanced communication skills (both written and verbal)
● Advanced documentation and presentation skills
● Advanced knowledge of text editors, spreadsheets, and presentation tools (e.g.,Microsoft Office, Google Docs)
● Advanced knowledge of project management tools (e.g., Jira, Confluence)
● Basic knowledge of product roadmapping tools
● Advanced team coordination skills
● Basic knowledge of project performance metrics and tools
● Basic knowledge of software development concepts such as software architecture, databases, software testing or DevOps