Career at EarthLink
We are approaching our vision to be pioneers and innovators of Internet services and technology solutions for the future. Moreover, about to achieve our mission by providing fast, flexible and accurate services to businesses, and leading our customers through changing technology world
We are looking for talented people to be part of our team and go along with our challenging journey.
Want to know more about EarthLink? See how we roll Life Inside Earthlink
Direct Sales Manager
Job Summary :
This position is responsible for overseeing the consumer sales, commercial activities and retail shops activities including sales, customer acquisition, profitability and revenue to achieve sales and profitability targets as well as customer satisfaction.
The position is also responsible for recommending and implementing the short – medium term plan of the consumer sales, setting efficient and effective sales processes to ensure handling all requests of the customers with the highest customer satisfaction to ensure achievement of the organizational goals
Job Duties :
Sales Target achievement:
- Manage the consumer Sales to achieve revenue and profitability targets and maintain highest standards of customer service.
- Set plan, the sales strategy, revenue generation and growth for the retail shop to ensure achieving revenue targets.
- Achieve revenue targets and acquisition customer for all sales channels (consumer sales products, vas services and complex apartments etc.…).
- Participate in developing consumer sales strategy & annual business plan.
- Monitor Closely the consumer Sales Department, Targets, sales team performance and ensure achievement of department objectives and metrics.
- Follow up with resellers to ensure that resellers’ sales performance is monitored and achieved against targets ensuring compliance with contracts and guidelines.
- Ensure compliance for all resellers to pre-defined processes for sales of company products and services as well as to levels of customer service expectation.
- Ensure reseller commission policies are regularly reviewed and updated and commissions are paid on time.
- Work closely with Consumer Sales director and Finance department to develop the annual operating budget for the consumer Sales, establishing budgetary controls and continuously monitoring expenses.
- Ensure accurate and timely sales forecasting and articulate strategies to consumer sales director.
- Prepare and submit consumer channel performance reports for effective management decision making.
- Set strategy development for consumer sales products and services in cooperating with Marketing department.
- Manage daily entry and accuracy of information in the system, ensure automation of processes to achieve efficiency.
- Prepare the daily, weekly, monthly and annual reports as per department guidelines
- Maintain the section electronic and manual archiving.
- Guarantee high quality of internal administration, filing and traceability of all documents to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of the department.
Retail Shops management
- Monitor sales performance of retails shop to reach productivity and growth goals.
- Approve and provide needs of retails shops.
- Maintain the highest customer satisfaction rates.
People Leadership Duties
- Build and develop a strong team through implementation of recruitment and development initiatives.
- Coach, motivate and retain staff, develop individual as well as team capabilities.
- Select and hire employees in the function, train and evaluate employees to enhance their performance, development, and work output.
- Manage the utilization of staff and workflow of processes, propose initiatives for improvement.
- Coach and Train staff on new technologies and processes, continually improving the status quo.
- Support the Sales team in achieving annual VAS revenue targets through innovative and effective marketing promotions and campaigns.
- Ensure profitably and Sales Target Achievement of retails shops and staff.
- BA degree in Business Administration or related.
Years of Experience:
- A minimum 7 Years’ experience in ISP or Telecom Sales, Commercial or Marketing Management Field.
- Excellent Command of English and Arabic- Written and Spoken.
- Excellent computer skills and experience such as Microsoft Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Excellent understanding in all Business Operations.
- Understanding of Competition and product positioning.
- Industry Prices Structure & Market Research.
- Consumer distribution business, market trends and consumer behavior.
- Solid understanding of business products and services in the ISP industry.
- Business acumen and exposure to all areas of the sales business model.
- Implementing strategies for winning high volume key accounts.