Career at EarthLink
We are approaching our vision to be pioneers and innovators of Internet services and technology solutions for the future. Moreover, about to achieve our mission by providing fast, flexible and accurate services to businesses, and leading our customers through changing technology world
We are looking for talented people to be part of our team and go along with our challenging journey.
Want to know more about EarthLink? See how we roll Life Inside Earthlink
IRQNBB - Deployment Admin Officer
This position is responsible for handling all administrative tasks related to Maintenance Activities, Resource allocation, employee attendance, reporting, sites administration, and forms as per company policy.
- Provide back office support and coordination for the department supervisors/managers.
- Manage order log from the storage and ensure proper procedures are followed.
- Follow up team attendance on daily basis.
- Keep Human resources section informed for any changes in section staff. Record team daily work performance.
- Prepare required studies & presentations requested by section supervisor/manager.
- Monitor any tickets or delayed tasks due to coordination issues and escalate to Manager.
- Handle general administrative activities to support the business.
- Maintain all proposal files, logs, photos and process reports.
- Handle typing the daily reports about the completed works.
- Calculate the bonus and the handle the absence reporting to HR (After check with the Manager)
- Assist section heads in distribution of jobs.
- Document customer and network incidents/conditions in appropriate tracking systems.
- BSc. in Business Admin or related degree.
- 0-1 years’ experience in admin or project coordination role in ISP or Telecom industry.
- Good Command of English and Arabic- Written and Spoken.
- Good Command of Microsoft Office (MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint).
- Good planning and organizational skills to balance and prioritize work.